Without prejudice..with open minded.. welcome to my blog; where I share because I care. :)

Monday 20 April 2015

#41 Bashing or advising?


Earlier tonight I had this argument with this certain fellow *good friend* of mine.

Source of argument? My Facebook status.

Yeah, I was so angry (mostly frustrated) when somebody (who are using the research lab I'm currently residing in) did not take proper care of their stuffs to the point that it could jeopardised my work. So, I ended up posting this in the same morning:

My Facebook status

It's been there since Wednesday.. I think? Ah, yes. Wednesday. Then only today this guy checked his FB and told me in LINE that he saw this post. Thennnn he started preaching about "following devil's step" "let anger control you" etc. I do not want to argue, for God's sake. So I said "I know what I wrote" and "I had my reason". Guess what, he bashed me back with "then, if I killed someone. I'll just tell the police that I had my reason" 

I was like "DUDEEEEEEEE". Come on!

First of all, I know who I am referring to. I know when talking about LAB stuffs, only those with the LIMITED access to the lab are involved. So they know who they are. 

Next, I don't want to be waiting in the lab for the research assistants (RA) or final year project (FYP) students - just to attack them about 'being reckless'. I WANT TO AVOID ACCUSING PEOPLE as well as AVOID UNNECESSARY TENSION in the lab. You stupid ah? Can't you try to understand others first? 

AND YOUR CHOICES OF WORDS, DUDE. Seriously?! When I confronted him on the phone directly (thanks to 'having unlimited call and SMS' plan), I asked him why he keeps bashing me though I tried to respond to him nicely. He said he was not bashing me. FINE. But his choices of words shown otherwise. I seriously can't with this type of people. Why can't you improve your English (or whatever main language you'll be communicating with) so that you will not be misunderstood? This is not the first time I told him that the way he talks or types when it comes to critics is like bashing instead of advising. The worst of all would be AS IF EVERYTHING IS ON ME (the listener/reader). I even offered teaching him proper English but noooooo~ he can't stand studying. -_-|| 

Okay, I am done ranting here. I don't want ending up by writing bad things that I could've bash on him. That is not the point of this at all okay~ 

*yawn* I am very the jealous seeing Yuko sleeping soundly in front of me. I wonder if I would be able to sustain my sanity throughout the day since I have not sleep since 10.40ish AM yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment