Without prejudice..with open minded.. welcome to my blog; where I share because I care. :)

Sunday 12 April 2015

#39 HAPPY 36TH BIRTHDAY, FUJIWARA MOTOO

今日は藤原基央さんの誕生日です!

Today, APRIL 12th 2015 is the birthday of Fujiwara Motoo of BUMP OF CHICKEN.

This person, who definitely does not know I am personally. Nor do I to him.

But all I know is that, because he was born on this date 36 years ago, I was able to enjoy beautiful songs and music.

Along the way, I learnt more and more about him. I fell for this guy.

I love how he writes his song's lyrics, as if he is telling stories in each song.
I love how he sings, his voice melodically tells the story of the song.
I love how he smiles and laughs shyly. 
I love how he answers the letters in his B-Pass column - funny and witty too. But that is just him being him.
In every performance (that I ever watched), he and everyone gives their all.



藤原さんへ、
お誕生日おめでとう。
I wish for your happiness.. always. 
Keep rocking our world with your songs and music!


No comments:

Post a Comment