Without prejudice..with open minded.. welcome to my blog; where I share because I care. :)

Thursday 9 April 2015

#37 Song: RAY (BUMP OF CHICKEN)

Here I present to you, a song that made me fall in love so so much with BUMP OF CHICKEN.

I have known them by name before but I had never really listen to any of their songs. Then, I was introduced to RAY in a penpal site that I joined. I instantly fall for Fuji-kun's voice and the charm of the whole band.

Furthermore, as I looked up for more information on this band, one thing solidly amused me. It made me attached to BUMP more than I ever anticipated.

The members of this band had been together since middle school. They formed the band together and performed for the first time in their school festival. It's their very bond of friendship that got me into them so much, so madly tbh. Hahaha. AND the lyrics! Fujiwara Motoo wrote every song and each song is a story of its own. The more I know, the more I fall for them.

I went to KL in 2013 for a conference with my family. I went to Kinokuniya in KLCC to buy some Japanese magazines featuring ONE OK ROCK. Instead, I got one copy of ROCKIN' ON JAPAN with BUMP OF CHICKEN on the cover. As a BUMPER/fangirl, I would say that it's a fate LOL




Everyone is just so cute! Especially Chama as he jumped here and there LOL

Check out the lyrics here and translation here!

No comments:

Post a Comment