Without prejudice..with open minded.. welcome to my blog; where I share because I care. :)

Saturday 29 April 2017

#43: Without notice..a year hiatus.

Oh, my dear Lord.

I didn't realized that I have left this blog for a year without any new post.

It's not like there's any avid reader anyway, right? But it just felt good to write something about it. (Aish, you weirdo self!)

I also realized that I didn't publish the Durarara! fanfic I had written for Heiwajima Shizuo. I will do so after this post.

Just a little update on myself first :P

I have finally get to my Viva Voce session on 15th December 2016. I was given minor correction with 3 months correction period. I have started working part time in a company (thanks to Mdm Jay's help) from August and in November, I started working full time. So, I had little time to do my corrections as I always had to fly to KL with my boss for meetings.

Worse part of all? On the very day I have set and wanted to meet my SV after finishing the major corrections in my thesis, I was sent to hospital due to an extreme pain in my right lower abdomen. It was found that I have a twisted ovarian cyst and it had to be operated on the same day. There is no painkiller strong enough to relieve me from the excruciating pain of it and surgery is the only way.

But, thankfully and fortunately, I had prepared myself for any contingency and applied for thesis submission extension. I was given one more month to submit my corrected thesis draft.
Today, I went to UMS in the morning to submit my second thesis draft after the first one was rejected due to wrong formatting (curse you, university self proclaimed writing style!) and some of the equations became weird with unknown symbols due to printing error. *I forgot to lock my battery and accidentally push it out from the laptop, making the whole laptop shut down forcefully* My beloved junior (the kouhai I've mentioned here) who had become one of my best friend had helped to get the first draft and explanation from the Postgrad officer in charge because I was at work.

So many things had happened over the past year. I missed my opportunities to write it here due to my laziness. But it's never too late for 2017 (yeah!!). Hence, I shall try to write as much as I could now. 
*sudden blank mind*

Anyway, it's getting late and I should take my flu medicine now and go to sleep. 

But last but not least, I'M FINALLY FINISHING MY MASTERS!!!! heck yeahhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment